Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tuesday Febuary 19th

Hey guys! So its been a while since I blogged and I need to catch up. So I'll start with last Tuesday which was the 19th.

So on tuesday We where supposed to have our art journals, but I totally forgot about it over the weekend so Vanessa and I drew on printer paper. I drew a face of a lotion model in a magazine. Didn't look so good. It seems like everytime I draw, the faces are sharp and the eyes huge! I've always had this little dream in the back of my head to be a famously talented artist. I've tried since I was like 7 years old to have some kind of artistic talent and Its not working. But I am starting to really take an intrest in a differnt kind of art. Photography. Latly whenever I have a camera in my hand I search for the perfect shots and love love love finding those weird but ausome shots in everyday life the people dont see.

I am really starting to love a photographer by the name of Stephen Mccury. He does amazing color shots. Like amazing. He has travled to tons of different countries.

His Website
http://www.stevemccurry.com/main.php

Go and check out his galleris from all the different countries!
<33

No comments: