Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Art Journal

Hey guys. I've just relized that I havn't done much blogging on our art journals that we have in class. So everyday, for one hour a day, we get to just relax and have some art time. We can sit with our freinds and draw, paint, make collages anything we want really do put in our art journal. I really love doing it. It is to give us inspiration for when we have to do our paintings. So far I have decorated the inside cover and the first page, done a watercolor painting of a sunset over the ocean(a little 2nd grade, a water color painting of a red ball sitting on grass and started on a really cool painting of an abstract of I don't know what really but its got a ton of colors and its all trippy and shit. funn.
I find that doing these art journals really relaxes me and gives my ideas on what to paint. I love bright color and fun shapes.
laterrrr

No comments: