Friday, February 15, 2008

Artist Between 1800-1960

Hey,
I am going to be studing an artist's work between 1800-1960. I really am having a hard time comming up with someone to do. Any suggestions?

So I did a sketch today of a human face. It started out as no one really but then in morphed into my good freind. I now relize what I was doing wrong all those times I had tried to draw faces before. I was making the features, way to high on the face itself. So when I corrected this today, I really loved what I was doing! Finally my drawings don't look like monkeys! I was really mad when we had to stop drawing to do something else and I was the last person out of there! I am going to keep working on the drawing to make it better. I think that I am going to fix the nose, and the pupils of the eyes. That is really the only things that I didnt like about the sketch. I know, I'm getting to into a sketch, I mean its just suposed to be a rough idea, but for me I have a hard time doing that with art. Even if its just a small drawing I want it to work and to be good. So that was exciting today!

On an unrelated note. I am really starting to like something about myself. I really like that I am developing a difference of opinion politically from my parents. I mean im not straying to far but I like that I am thinking for myself. If I could vote right now I think that It would be for Barak Obama. He seems to really know his shit. But not to much you know. Like its time for something new and I am really starting to think that he is it. Plus the music video that made one of his speaches into a song is really amazing. Go watch it.
Go to YouTube
type Barack Obama Yes We Can
it really cool
till next time <3
z

No comments: