Friday, February 29, 2008

Poetry Project

heyy. today the poetry project was due. We had to take one poem from the poetry project(before winter break) and make something more out of it. Some people did paintings, graphic design peices, songs, dances or photograghy. I chose to do photogaghy duhh. I wanted to do it on my poem "Her". It is a annaphora poem about my horse. I went out and took some pictures of her and framed them for my project. One thing that I wanted to do was frame the poem in a small frame next to the picutes. But when I went to look for the poem I couldn't find a single copy anywhere. I looked in every computer that I have and at all of my old papers. But I couldnt find it anywhere! I was really pissed off. So I took another picture from that day and put it in the frame.
Im trying to put a picture up here but blogger is being dumb.
So I'll try to put it in a later post.

bye
by the way: Happy (1)4th birthday to Marissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog reads very much like a running commentary on your homework and classwork. Probably if I didn't know you personally or have you in class, I would not be particularly interested. Try changing your tone so you're writing in a way that invites a larger audience!