Monday, February 25, 2008

History Review

So today we had the first draft of the art review due. As i said in earler posts I chose to write about Ansel Adams. We had to chose a fine artist, and then embody an art critic in their time. (Had to be before 1960). This was very hard beacuse we had to find what people thought of art at the time. What did people like, dislike and hate. I searched and searched and fianlly found somethings about color being invented for photography and Ansel refuseing to use this new invention. So I went off of that and used It to write a negative review on him. But we also had to write a posative review. For this I used my own personal taste keeping in mind the language of that era. When I got to school after I had worked for a long time on it, I realized that I had written both reviews double spaced when they needed to be single. Also I had forgotten my bibliography. But thankfully this was not graded, only peer critiqued.I will definetly be making some changes to both of the reviews.
till next time
z

No comments: